Fiberglass Septic Tank is manufactured with a new process. The specific production mode is batch and mechanized production, which also saves part of its manufacturing cost. This type of septic tank is light in weight, high in strength, and good in integrity, which saves a lot of trouble for the installation of the product and is easy and quick to install. At the same time, because of its small size, the area of land excavation has also been saved a lot. The sealing performance of glass reinforced septic tank is very good, it is not prone to leakage, which is also conducive to environmental protection, and we can handle feces. The quality of this type of septic tank is very good, it is very good in terms of aging resistance, acid and alkali, and its service life can be as long as fifty years.
The practical categories of glass reinforced septic tanks are:
1. Small occupied area: The new type of glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tank is 45-55% of the area of brick septic tank. The volume of septic in the tank is about 13 and the performance of septic reaches that of brick septic tank. The 23 size of the pool has saved profits under construction, increased green area, and worsened conditions.
2. Sensitive site selection: the increase of natural gas, high and low heat pipes, snow water, telephone, wind, and cable in the housing area in front of the building, the new type of glass reinforced septic tank is more compliant, and it is especially suitable for the septic tank in the dangerous castle construction area. Restoration innovation and migration. Acid and alkali resistance: HFRP information The ability of acid and alkali resistance completely eliminates the fact that brick septic tanks do not have acid and alkali resistance, which enhances the anticorrosive performance. Moreover, the pool has been used for more than 60 years and has never been deformed, degraded, and It has high pressure resistance and can meet the requirements of 5 tons of mounting strength, which is strong and durable.
3. Lightweight: The weight of this cargo is in and out of 150-350 kg, which is easy to install ground breaking and innovation and reconstruction of septic tanks in old urban areas, and it is very convenient to relocate.
4. Low total profit: The new type of glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tank is of good quality and low price, and the economic profit is 25-55% lower than that of the civil brick mixing tank.
Fiberglass Septic Tank
What are the advantages of comparing glass septic tanks with traditional brick septic tanks? Let the Long Life Fiberglass Storage Tank Manufacturer tell you about it .
1. Save money
The glass steel septic tank adopts factory, mechanization, batch production, monolithic production, new technology and new materials, small size and large effective volume.
2. Save time and labor
The overall shape of the glass reinforced plastic septic tank is light, high-strength, and quick and easy to install.
The glass septic tank saves the land excavation area.
The glass steel septic tank has good sealing performance, can handle feces, and the anaerobic.
The glass-reinforced septic tank adopts monolithic production, has good sealing performance, does not leak, does not pollute surface water, and does not corrode the flowers, trees, wires and cables around the septic tank. The pool uses high-level siphons to guide the sparseness, multiple precipitations, and multiple purifications.
Glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tank is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, which is resistant to aging, acid and alkali, and has a service life of more than 50 years.
7. High compressive strength
Glass steel septic tank international 50 steel resin sealed, cylindrical shape, than the polygon, square compressive strength increased several times.
8. No post-management, long slag removal cycle
These are the reasons why glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tanks are popular introduced by Heat Resistance FRP Chimney supplier.
Предыдущая страница: Selection Instructions and Selection Principles for FRP Storage Tanks
Следующая страница: What are the Advantages of FRP Tanks?